What You Don’t Know CAN Hurt You. Get The Information You Need
- Can I address my legal problems?
- What are my options?
- What are my chances?
- What is the process I have to go through?
- What are the costs I can expect?
- I just got served with paperwork! Now what?
- I got this far on my own, but what are the next steps?
- The judge said this.... What can I do now?
Do Things Right The First Time
- Do I have the correct forms for my legal problems?
- Did I fill out the forms correctly?
- Did I include all the required information?
- Are there terms not included on the form that I need?
- How do I write up an agreement?
- How do I write up an affidavit?
The Devil is in the details and it takes someone who's spent a lot of time in Hell to find
it and beat it out.
- Do you know what you are signing?
- Do you know what the terms mean?
- Is this written correctly?
- Does it contain all the terms it should?
The Law Is Not Something You Dabble In, Cram For or Wing. Be prepared.
- What can I expect at my upcoming hearing?
- What is Family Relations and what do I do there?
- How can I present my case to the judge?
- Help with getting evidence admitted
- Do I have everything I need to proceed?
- What is the judge or other party likely to ask me?
- What if I get stuck?
You Don't Know What You Don't Know....
- How can I get documents or other evidence from the other party?
- What information do I have to give the other party?
- Written requests for production of documents
- Written requests for answers to questions
- Help with preparing depositions questions
- Depositions taken for you
- Help with responses to written requests for production of documents
- Help with written requests for answers to questions
- Help prepare you for your deposition
Alone We Can Do So Little; Together We Can Do So Much - Helen Keller
We appear and represent you at a specific trial
We appear and represent you for a particular motion